Our Arnica Oil is a topical product used to soothe sore muscles and inflammation due to sprains, bruises, and wounds.
• Arnica has long been considered a herb of regal importance in Western herbalism
• Traditionally used topically to soothe sore muscles and inflammations due to sprains, bruises, dislocations, and wounds
• Also used traditionally for rheumatism affecting muscles and joints
• With sesquiterpene lactones helanalin and dihydrohelananin, both of which act to reduce the expression of inflammatory cytokines, notably Interleukin-1 (IL1) and TNF-a, which inflamed tissues over-produce
• Reduces pain and swelling of varicose veins
Who it’s for:
Use Arnica Oil if you suffer from sore muscles and inflammation.
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve pain and/or inflammation in muscles and joints (such as sprains, bruises, and/or joint pain).
Dosage: Adults and adolescents (³ 13 years): Apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3 to 4 times per day. Rub and/or massage into skin until the preparation disappears. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage. Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn. Breastfeeding women should not apply on or near the nipple.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Certified Organic Arnica flowering tops (Arnica montana) in a 1:5 herb to olive oil ratio
Certified Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Certified Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) extract