Pascoe has the Best Solution: Basentabs pH-Balance Pascoe
- Pascoe Canada's pH-balance Basentabs is an antacid containing alkaline salts that help in the development and maintenance of bones. Add Basentabs to your diet as an alkaline supplement!
- Support for a stable acid-base balance with Zinc
- Ideal 3:1 calcium-to-magnesium ratio
- Small, easy-to-swallow tablets
- 100 tablet box comes with 15 pH test strips (to purchase the test strips, click here)
- Proven high alkalinizing capacity
- Made with: Calcium Carbonate, Sodium bicarbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium phosphate, Potassium bicarbonate, Zinc
UPC Code 100 tabs: 4039343115139
UPC Code 200 tabs: 4039343118666
1 tablet contains:
Calcium carbonate 201.7 mg
Sodium bicarbonate 160mg
Magnesium carbonate 120mg
Sodium phosphate, dibasic 20mg
Potassium bicarbonate 20mg
Zinc sulfate heptahydrate 0.25mg
Povidone, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Croscarmellose sodium.
Adults: 2-4 tablets 1 to 3 times a day. The tablets should be taken with plenty of water. Take with food.
Do not use if you are pregnant or on a low salt diet.
Avoid taking any medications within two hours before or after taking this product. Due to possible interactions, a time interval between the intake of BASENTABS pH-balance PASCOE® and other medications could be necessary. Consult your healthcare practitioner if you are taking other medications. Do not take for more than two weeks, or if symptoms recur, unless directed by a doctor. Individuals with kidney disease should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor. Some people may experience diarrhea.