- Great tasting syrup, formulated for everyday use
- With black chokeberry (Aronia) and honey
- Alcohol free
- Balances the immune system, helping to prevent viral infections, colds & flu
- Acts as a protective shield to help prevent viruses from taking hold
- A unique formula featuring astragalus and codonopsis, 2 powerful adaptogenic herbs
- Canada’s #1 immune tonic, award-winning
Who It’s For: Children 2 years and older and and adolescents
- Those looking to strengthen and balance their immune system
- Those with an under-active immune system… tendency to frequent colds, flu, infections, and immune-related illnesses or anyone who wants to ensure their immune system is at its strongest
- Those with an over-active immune system… excess inflammation, e.g. allergies or eczema
How It Works: Featuring astragalus, an adaptogenic immune system modulator that enhances cellular metabolism, and codonopsis, which increases the number and action of phagocytes, i.e. white blood cells critical to the immune system. With an added touch of black chokeberry (Aronia melanocarpa), an excellent source of antioxidants, and honey, a classic antibacterial foodstuff with immunomodulatory properties.
Dosage: Children 2-4 years: 1/3 tsp (1.7 mL); Children 5-9 years: ½ tsp (2.5 mL); Children and adolescents 10-14 years: 1 tsp (5 mL); Adolescents 15-18 years: 2 tsp (10 mL). All doses should be taken 2 times daily, in a little water or juice, on an empty stomach. Take for 3 weeks, then take a 1week break. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings:Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you have an autoimmune disorder; if you are taking prescription medications. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root) 0.516 mL (1:1, QCE 516 mg); Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula, root) 0.516 mL (1:1, QCE 516 mg)
Aronia melanocarpa (black chokeberry) fruit juice concentrate, Certified Organic honey, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine, Distilled water, Sweet whey (from milk)