Our Breast Oil is a topical herbal oil blend that stimulates the flow of lymphatic fluid from the breast tissue and is excellent for use by women dealing with mastitis or a breast abscess.
• Gently reduces pain, infection, and inflammation in women with mastitis or abscess
• Also used over the longer term by those with fibrocystic breasts or breast cysts
• With mullein (inflamed glands), calendula (inflamed lymphatic nodes), red clover (inflammatory conditions)
• Includes phytolacca, a strong lymphatic stimulant, which aids the flow of toxins out of the breast, while causing an influx of immune cells
• With lobelia, used for sprains and bruises
• A herbal formula complemented by essential oils
Who it’s for:
Use our Breast Oil if you’re a woman suffering from a breast abscess or the inflammation of mastitis
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a topical treatment for mammary abscesses and mastitis.
Dosage: Adult women: Apply topically to affected breast(s) as needed. Cautions and Warnings:Consult a health care practitioner before use in order to exclude a diagnosis of inflammatory breast cancer (a condition with symptoms similar to mastitis). Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist. Contraindications: Do not use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family. Do not use on open wounds or broken skin or near eyes. For external use only. Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Mullein (Verbascum thapsus, flowering stalk), Calendula (Calendula officinalis, flower), Red Clover (Trifolium pratense, blossom), Phytolacca (Phytolacca americana, root), Lobelia (Lobelia inflata, leaf)
Castor oil; Certified Organic extra-virgin olive oil; pure essential oils of French Lavender (Lavandula dentata), Tangerine (Citrus reticulata), Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Celery (Apium graveolens), and Galbanum (Ferula gummosa)