BroccoProtect™ is a synergistic blend of specially cultivated broccoli seed extract (as TrueBroc®) and mustard seed powder (Sinapis alba) concentrate providing sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) and myrosinase enzyme (MYR), respectively, for maximal conversion to broccoli’s beneficial compound, sulforaphane (SFN). TrueBroc® is standardized to contain 13% glucoraphanin yielding 24 mg of SGS. The mustard seed extract provides 5 enzyme units of myrosinase per capsule to optimize SFN bioavailability and ensure its conversion.* BroccoProtect™ is designed to help support detoxification pathways, antioxidant status, healthy estrogen metabolism, and cellular health.*
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
GLUTEN FREE-DAIRY FREE-SOY FREE-VEGETARIAN- NON-GMO-VEGAN
Highlights of BroccoProtect™
• Contains a specially cultivated, proprietary form of broccoli seed grown and processed in North America; it is extracted using a clean, non-toxic process, resulting in an all-natural final product with no remaining solvent residue.
• Includes only 1.5 mcg of vitamin K (the equivalent of the amount contained in one potato) per two capsules, making this product safe for most people taking blood thinners under medical supervision.
• Unlike cruciferous veggies, it does not contain goitrogens, which are naturally occurring compounds that may block the uptake of iodine by the thyroid gland.
• Added myrosinase — many commercially available broccoli seed extract products do not contain myrosinase; BroccoProtect™ goes the extra mile to facilitate the conversion to active sulforaphane, and also includes preformed sulforaphane to ensure maximal efficacy.*
• Take one capsule per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
• Can be taken with a meal for optimal absorption.
• Available in 60 and 90 capsule offerings